busy busy busy!

Things have been just a little bit busy around here to say the least! I am down to the last six days of my MBA EVER!

For now, I wanted to leave you with my favorite song from Luke Bryan’s new album, which actually came out today! For those of you country lovers, I’m SURE you know who Luke Bryan is. Only the cutest, funniest, most perfect of all the country singers. And for those of you that aren’t so sold on country? You will love this.

Up until my junior year of high school, I had never listened to a country song in my life. After going to a Kenny Chesney concert with my parents, I was instantly hooked. It IS possible to love Britney Spears, Katy Perry, and even 50 Cent while still loving country music. You just have to give it a try! : )

Luke Bryan’s Drunk On You

{via}

22 Responses to busy busy busy!

i agree!! i love country along with pretty much every genre lol. i will have to check him out… he’s so cute! well anyway thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog and for following me back:) it made my day! i look forward to reading more on your blog, all your posts are great.. keep in touch!

Lindsay @ lindsayelizabethm.blogspot.com

2. Heather J says:

Whew I’d say your busy. Good luck with finishing your MBA and starting law school!

3. wow – he’a cutie for sure! 🙂 Good luck with your last couple days of school… 🙂

4. Good luck with finishing your MBA Star. And you’re right. Who wouldn’t love country music if the singer looked like Luke! He’s cute! It’s a good song too. I don’t mind country music either (in small doses I guess LOL).

5. liz says:

What a cutie! His teeth are glowing!

6. I’m from Tennessee and it’s basically a state law that I like country music 🙂 Congrats on finishing the MBA! Can’t wait to hear how you like law school!

7. lol ohh country, I’m not a big fan of country, but they always have the best looking male singers haha

Congrats on almost wrapping up the MBA and best of luck in law school. My taste in music is about as diverse as yours as well!

9. Genevieve says:

Omg! Star, I just saw this guy today and instantly thought of you! I think you guys would make such a cute couple!! 😉

10. Karen says:

Well done finishing your MBA, and good luck with the Law degree. You are sure busy
    I have developed quite a varied taste in music. I never thought I would like country but Luke is goooood!

11. Love Luke Bryan and I love country music because most of the songs tell some sort of story that most people can relate to.