twenty-one

“One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats.”

{Source}

41 Responses to twenty-one

1. Was it your 21st birthday Star? Happy, happy birthday you sweet girl! Hope you had a lovely, lovely time. How did you celebrate? Tell us all about it.

Thank you so so much Anne! You are so sweet! It was my 21st birthday yesterday. I had a Justin Bieber-themed family birthday 🙂 And I had class! It was very relaxing and very fitting for me!!! Can’t wait to share more soon!

2. Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy!

3. Heather J says:

Happy, happy birthday Star dear! Happy things will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me.

4. Happy Happy Birthday STAR!!!! Hope you have w wonderful day!! XO

5. happy birthday! 🙂 hope you have/had a wonderful day!

6. Ana says:

Happy birthday, Star!!!!
    xo

7. Happy Birthday Star!!! I hope you have a fantastic day! May God bless you in the coming year.

8. Sara says:

Happy birthday!! Hope you have a great one!!

9. Nicole Maki says:

Wishing you a happy birthday and a wonderful year ahead. May you move towards your goals.

10. Gloria says:

Happy birthday!

11. Happy 21st Birthday!! Can’t wait to hear about the celebration xo

12. Natalie says:

Happy birthday! Don’t get too crazy, mmkay? Stay true to our goody sisterhood!

13. mary says:

happy birthday gorgeous! many wonderful wishes on your twenty-first. cheers! 🙂

14. Happy birthday!! Cute picture 🙂 hope you have fun celebrating!

15. Happy Birthday Star! Hmm, I’m trying to decide what I’d recommend as a 21st birthday drink…champagne is always good for a celebration!

16. Tang says:

Happy Birthday Star! I hope it was an amazing day for you!

17. colleen says:

Congrats sweetie! Hope you have a fabulous day!

18. priscilla says:

a friend turned 21 this week and he got drunk please don’t do the same. I didn’t when i turned 21, I know my comment sounds like a downer but I hope you don’t, you don’t seem like a girl who would.

Not to worry Priscilla – I am the last person in the world to get drunk! I’ve never had a sip of alcohol in my life and never will 🙂 That was definitely not a downer post! Thank you so much for your sweet comments!

19. priscilla says:

I pray for many blessings this year for you.

20. I’m SO sorry I missed it, but super happy belated birthday!! I read (in your other post, ha!) that it was quite calm, but so was my birthday just a couple weeks ago. I hope it was still a good one! : )